Mark Of The Survey Corps | Markiplier Animated Mark Of The Survey Corps | Markiplier Animated

I'm a huuuge Markiplier fan and this is absolutely superamazingfunhilarious video :D
Well done !

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

not bad but there should be an option to actually spread love not hate , violence isn't cool, we are living in a world full of hatred and we should have the ability to change that, to show the world that there's still hope for us , humans, to live in peace.

Learn Colors HD Learn Colors HD

sorry, it's not good. try creating something more entertaining for the kids like guessing the colors or little color stories or something, it's up to you.

Crazy Vacation Crazy Vacation

super fun :)

My Curse - Instrumental My Curse - Instrumental

I like it , keep it up !

Extelligence Extelligence

volume up (100%) :D
I love the beginning sooo much (reminds me a bit of KoRn / their kinda style ) ...
Respect, Keep Up the Good Work \m/

Venom Venom

it's not bad, but not the best I've ever heard.

TSRBand responds:

Thanks for listening!

Rest Rest

it looks like the silhouette is peacefully falling into the abyss or maybe that's just my perception ...
I like it anyway, keep it up :)

TheOverGhoul responds:

The silhouette has actually "stopped" in the middle of this abyss, the whole idea was that he's still falling into the abyss, but he stopped because he got some rest.

I like your perception btw, could have made a better looking piece if i thought about it this way. thanks btw!

Regeneration Regeneration

I can pretty much relate to it & immediately after seeing this I thought , wow, this is just great , it actually has a story behind it ! I like it veeryy much !
Best wishes and keep up the good work !

TheOverGhoul responds: